Editorship / Editörlük
- Topcu, Y.İ., Özaydın, Ö., Kabak, Ö., and Önsel Ekici, Ş. (Eds.) (2021), Multiple Criteria Decision Making – Beyond the Information Age, Contributions to Management Science Series, Springer International Publishing AG. ISSN 1431-1941; Hardcover ISBN: 978-3-030-52405-0, e-book ISBN: 978-3-030-52406-7
- Kahraman C. and Topcu Y.İ. (Eds.) (2018), Operations Research Applications in Health Care Management, International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, Springer International Publishing AG. ISSN: 0884-8289; Hardcover ISBN: 978-3-319-65453-9, Softcover ISBN: 978-3-319-88033-4, e-book ISBN: 978-3-319-65455-3 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65455-3
Chapters / Kitap içinde bölümler
- Tüzün S. and Topcu Y.İ. (2018), A Taxonomy of Operations Research Studies in Healthcare Management. A contribution for Operations Research Applications in Health Care Management, Kahraman C. And Topcu Y.İ. (Eds.) International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, Springer, pp. 3-21. Based on a supervised graduate thesis https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65455-3_1
- Işık M., Özaydin Ö., Burnaz Ş., and Topcu Y.İ. (2016) A Multi Criteria Decision Analysis Approach to Measure the Effectiveness of Sports Sponsorship. A contribution for Looking Forward, Looking Back: Drawing on the Past to Shape the Future of Marketing, Campbell C and Ma J.J. (Eds.) Developments in Marketing Science book series, Springer, pp. 564-573. Based on a supervised graduate thesis
- Çınar D., Topcu Y.İ., and Oliveira J.A. (2015) A Taxonomy for the Flexible Job Shop Scheduling Problem. A contribution for Optimization, Control, and Applications in the Information Age. Migdalas A. and Karakitsiou A. (Eds.) Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics book series, Springer, Vol. 130, pp. 17-37. Based on a co-supervised Ph.D. thesis
- Başar A., Kabak Ö., Topcu Y.İ., and Bozkaya B. (2015) Location Analysis in Banking: A New Methodology and Application for a Turkish Bank. A contribution for Foundations of Location Analysis, Eiselt H.A., and Marianov V. (Eds.) Springer, Vol. 232, pp. 25-54. Based on a co-supervised Ph.D. thesis
- Sürer Ö., Çevik Onar S., and Topcu Y.İ. (2015). Innovation Strategy Evaluation Process Using Fuzzy Cognitive Mapping. A contribution for Intelligent Techniques in Engineering Management: Theory and Applications, Kahraman C. and Çevik Onar S. (Eds.), Intelligent Systems Reference Library book series, Springer, Vol. 87, pp. 107-128.
- Çınar D., Temur G.T., and Topcu Y.İ. (2014) An Axiomatic Design Approach to the Classification of Reverse Logistics Network Design Studies Under Fuzziness. A contribution for Supply Chain Management under Fuzziness, Kahraman E. and Öztayşi B. (Eds.), Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing book series, Springer, Vol. 313, pp. 639-654.
- Uğurlu S. and Topcu Y.İ. (2012) Using Fuzzy Cognitive Maps as a Modeling Tool for Traveler Satisfaction in Public Transit Systems. A contribution for Computational Intelligence Systems in Industrial Engineering, Kahraman E. (Ed.), Atlantis Computational Intelligence Systems book series, Atlantis Press, Vol. 6, pp. 385-404.
- Onar S.Ç., Aktaş E., and Topcu Y.İ. (2010) A Multi-Criteria Evaluation of Factors affecting Internet Banking in Turkey. A contribution for Multiple Criteria Decision Making for Sustainable Energy and Transportation Systems, Ehrgott M. et al. (Eds.), Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems book series, Springer, Vol. 634, pp. 235-246.
- Çoban E., Muter İ., Taş D., Birbil Ş.İ.,Bülbül K., Şahin G., Topcu Y.İ., Tüzün D., and Yenigün H. (2009) Column Generation Approaches to a Robust Airline Crew Pairing Model For Managing Extra Flights. A contribution for Operations Research Proceedings 2008 , Fleischmann B. et al. (Eds.), Springer, pp. 439-444. Based on a TÜBİTAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) research project involved as researcher
- Önsel Ş., Ülengin F., Ulusoy G., Kabak Ö., Topcu Y.İ., and Aktaş E. (2009) A decision support system to evaluate the competitiveness of nations. A contribution for Advances in Numerical Methods , Mastorakis N. and Sakellaris J. (Eds.), Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering book series, Springer, Vol. 11, pp. 113-125.
- Ülengin F., Topcu Y.İ., and Şahin Ş.Ö. (2001) An artificial neural network approach to multicriteria model selection. A contribution for Multiple Criteria Decision Making in the New Millennium , Köksalan M. and Zionts S. (Eds.), Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems book series, Springer, Vol. 507, pp. 101-110.
- Önsel Ş., Ülengin F., and Topcu Y.İ. (2000) Problem Structuring and Evaluation Integration: A Case Study in Transportation Planning. A contribution for Research and Practice in Multiple Criteria Decision Making , Haimes Y.Y. and Steuer R.E. (Eds.), Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems book series, Springer, Vol. 487, pp. 458-472.
- Ülengin F. and Topcu Y.İ. (2000) Knowledge Based Decision Support Systems techniques and their application in transportation planning systems. A contribution for Knowledge-Based Systems: Techniques and Applications , Leondes C.T. (Ed.), Academic Press, Vol. 4, pp. 1403-1429. Based on my graduate thesis
Editorship (National books) / Editörlük (Ulusal kitaplar)
- Durmuşoğlu B., Beşkese A., Beşkese B., and Topcu Y.İ. (eds.), A Dedication to Coşkun Külür, Istanbul, 1998.
- Seraslan M.N., Ülengin F., Topcu Y.İ., and Önsel Ş. (eds.), A Dedication to Ataç Soysal, Istanbul, 1997.
Chapters (National books) / Kitap içinde bölümler (Ulusal kitaplar)
- Önsel Ş., Ülengin F., Aktaş E., Kabak Ö., and Topcu Y.İ. (2007) Assesment of Countries based on Information. Chapter in the book titled “Sıtkı Gözlü’ye Armağan”, Bayraktar D., Çebi F., Bolat B. (eds.), İstanbul, pp. 269-279.